Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Regular Wednesday update with quotable quotes

Today I bring you a medley of hilarious quotes from my ever present saturday game. I won't bother you with the details of classes and races again, you can damn well go back and look for them yourself at this point. The only difference you need to be aware of is that Corbinus has passed from his mortal coil and been replaced by his familiar, Blacky. Thus we have a Catfolk Ranger/Fighter instead of a Kenku Rogue/Wizard.

Corbinus: (( There's a dead Zombielord ))
Clementine: (( we can has skull plz? ))

* Atargatis does not join in in the searchery

Atargatis: "Alright, put that boat in the water, uncharacteristically quiet Dan! Thanks, that's great!"
* Corbinus pushes the quiet Dan into the water for a bath.

* Clementine yells the magic woird at the boat.
Clementine: HOKEY POKEY!

Helena: Oh, EW, they're gonna crawl all over us! I'm going to puke!
Atargatis: "For Kord's sake, they're just rats, Helena! Cold, angry rats..."
LooneyDM: (( give me a fort save Atargatis ))
* Atargatis rolls: 1d20+5 => 6 + 5 = 11
LooneyDM: (( you failed. you're now nauseated, Atargatis ))
Atargatis: (( My character's such a hypocrite! ))

* Atargatis rolls: 1d8+7 => 1 + 7 = 8
* Atargatis rolls: 1d20+7 => 1 + 7 = 8
Atargatis: (( Uh... I mistyped that last one, can I try again? ))
LooneyDM: (( yes Atargatis ))
* Atargatis rolls: 1d8+7 => 1 + 7 = 8
Atargatis: (( Seriously? Seriously. ))
Atargatis: (( How lucky am I again? ))

Steely Dan: (( he died and Steely wasn't there to laugh at him? ))
Klo: (( i bet you wanted to loot his body eh? ))
Clementine: (( I wanted to loot his body ))
Steely Dan: (( I would loot EVERY ORIFICE ))

Steely Dan: (( feegles are a "if it has alcohol in it I am going to drink it, even if it's turpentine" race ))
Atargatis: (( Feegles are a permenantly drunk race ))

Steely Dan: (( are they grrrrrrrreat? ))
Blacky: (( They're axes, not corn flakes. ))

* Atargatis rolls: 1d20+10 Klo's => 20 + 10 = 30
LooneyDM: (( crit ))
* Atargatis rolls: 1d20+10 Mine => 1 + 10 = 11
LooneyDM: (( miss ))
Atargatis: (( ... Ha ha haaaa! ))
LooneyDM: (( dicechan is being bipolar tonight ))

Steely Dan: (( anyway, until next week, keep yer weapons sharp and remember, they can take our lives but they canna take our trousers ))
Clementine: (( I'm not wearing trousers.... ))
Helena: (( I'm wearing sweatpants XD ))

Steely Dan: (( who wouldn't want a flaming horse? I mean come on. it's every little girl's dream. ))

* Clementine rolls: 1d20+7 spot => 17 + 7 = 24
Helena: (( MUST BE NICE HAVING WISDOM AS A CASTING STAT ))

* Steely Dan rolls: 1d20+5 => 20 + 5 = 25
Steely Dan: (( well I am just full of initiative today AREN'T I ))

Clementine: (( I retract my shriek until next turn. ))

Helena: (( want to knock out the last one for questioning? ))
Steely Dan has received initiative.
LooneyDM: (( if you can hold steely back ))

Atargatis: (( Let's rest. For real. I'm drenched in acid here! ))
Blacky: (( Fine...we'll rest for all the fighters with acid reflux. ;D ))

* Steely Dan builds a barracade of bugbear bodies
LooneyDM moves tokens off the map
Steely Dan: (( hey where is my barricade going ))
Clementine: (( your barricade got up and walked away. ))
Clementine: (( they're on strike. ))
Steely Dan: (( since this game has a necromancer that would be not only possible but really bad ))

LooneyDM out

No comments:

Post a Comment