Friday, March 26, 2010

Nuking various and sundry items


Nukes are impressive. Even the ones dropped from terrestrial planes are incredibly powerful. The ones carried by starships careening through the stars are even larger in their explosive nature as you can see in the poster here. I particularly like the blue engine glow in contrast to the star rending red and orange explosion of the nuke. Nukes are a weapon that PCs should not have. Even in my vast amusement of giving players crazy items, I would not give them a nuke. They will use it against you at the most inopportune time to cause the most damage to the campaign possible. This is also why you shouldn't play in a campaign where crafting a nuke of any sort is possible. Sadly I haven't run any modern campaigns so I have no PC nuke stories for your infinite amusement.

Art from here
LooneyDM *hides in his bomb shelter*

No comments:

Post a Comment