Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Quoting Quotable Quotes

Does this really need any introduction anymore? If it does I seriously doubt your ability to pay attention. I've decided to ration the quotes a little since I nearly ran out one time this week. I had to short quote and nobody wants that. So here's not quite all of the backlog of quotes from my saturday evening game.

Klo: (( maybe me flirting with helena will make me seem more male? ))
Klo: (( either that, or you're gonna think I'm a lesbian ))

Steely Dan: (( why am I tingling and cold ))
LooneyDM: (( he hit you with cold and electric damage ))
Steely Dan: (( oh... you... bastard ))
Steely Dan: (( I KNEW IT ))
Steely Dan: (( I KNEW IT ))
Steely Dan: (( GEE WHY WOULD I RESIST COLD OR ELECTRIC THAT IS SILLY ))
Steely Dan: (( GOTTA BE FIRE OR ACID ))
Steely Dan: (( IT WAS A TRAP ))
Steely Dan: (( Clementine would you please punch Looney for me ))
Steely Dan: (( just on the shoulder is fine ))
LooneyDM: (( ouch! ))
Steely Dan: ((...))
LooneyDM: (( that wasn't my shoulder ))
Steely Dan: (( XD ))
Helena: (( Clementine's Crushing Grip ))
Steely Dan: (( awesome ))

LooneyDM: The knight swings his electrically charged sword at Klo
LooneyDM: Klo's hair stands on end and her skeleton is momentarily visible
Clementine: There are some things we are not to see... I believe that was one of them.
Atargatis: (( This attack has a side effect of physical comedy? ))

Steely Dan: (( I'm not even conscious to make a stirring last words speech ))
Steely Dan: (( my last words were "fucking horse" ))

* LooneyDM rolls: 1d6+7 vs steely => 6 + 7 = 13
* LooneyDM rolls: 1d6+7 vs atargatis => 6 + 7 = 13
* LooneyDM rolls: 1d20+12 vs steely => 6 + 12 = 18
Atargatis: (( 666! A sign of the apocalypse! ))
Helena: (( and there it is, ladies and gentlemen. The bot is possessed by Satan. ))
* Helena called it

VortDM: (( doesn't that spell have a rider effect? ))
Nelven: (( whats a rider effect? ))
Helena: (( additional stuff besides damage ))
Steely Dan: (( it's when you cast a spell and then the spell's jockey hits the target with a riding crop ))

Helena: (( « 1d20+17 = 19 + 17 = 36 » search check in case we missed it ))
Steely Dan: (( dayum ))
Nelven: (( a +17? O_o ))
Helena: (( I believe I've found Jesus ))
Helena: (( yup ))

sdragon: "Who are you talking to?"
Steely Dan: the wall
Steely Dan: It talked first!
Nelven: (( do i see this talking wall? ))
Steely Dan: (( this is odd ))
Atargatis: (( I assumed it was a joke. But there is a kind of living wall monster. I don't think it talks, though ))
Helena: Dan's drunk again
Steely Dan: (( I was just being silly with the hoping it's a friendly wall thing ))
Atargatis: "'Again' implies that he's sometimes sober."
Steely Dan: Ah've been sober
Helena: He was before he got his hands on that mug
* Steely Dan shudders
Steely Dan: 'tis horrible
Nelven: "Im amazed that you can still fight while drunk
Steely Dan: yer jus' jealous of mah mug
* Steely Dan sips
Helena: It's his source of power
Steely Dan: Righ', weel
Nelven: Fascinating
Steely Dan: ye, um, seen anythin', wall?
Nelven: (( is this wall reall talking? ))
Steely Dan: (( I DON'T KNOW ))
Steely Dan: (( but if it doesn't talk again let's just move on ))

LooneyDM: (( you'll be better off head butting them ))
Clementine: (( dance on them! ))
Atargatis: (( Head-butting... a spider swarm? ))

* Atargatis rolls: 1d20+11 slashy! => 2 + 11 = 13
* Steely Dan rolls: 1d20+14 => 2 + 14 = 16
Atargatis: (( WHAT. Anyother 2? ))
Steely Dan: (( THE CURSE OF THE TWOS ))
Clementine: (( I don't look good in 2-2's. ))
LooneyDM: (( it's rolling other numbers for me ))
Steely Dan: (( okay then ))
Steely Dan: (( experiment ))
* Steely Dan rolls: 1d20 => 2
Atargatis: (( You're the DM, you don't count ))
Steely Dan: (( SEE ))
Steely Dan: (( YOU SEE ))
* LooneyDM rolls: 1d6 damage to steely and atargatis => 1
Steely Dan: (( SEE SEE SEE ))

LooneyDM out

No comments:

Post a Comment