Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Quote Wednesday 2

Every now and again I ask myself "Why am I doing this?" "Why do I keep creating worlds and encounters and stories and all of it?". Then my players do or say something completely unexpected and I stop asking questions. At least those questions. Then I start asking "Why did I let them have that item?" "Are they going to blow through my meticulously crafted encounter in 2 rounds?" "Why did I let them adopt the ninja squirrel?" On to the quotes!

* Mallexantus extends chains from Heikon to kill the last visible living one.
Onotole: (( Funny because it's in Onotole's mouth right now. ))
Onotole: "Mmph mumble mumble pthbbt."
Mallexantus: (( consider it dental floss. 35ft long, jagged, barbed metal dental floss. ))

Mallexantus: "There are few problems in life that can't be solved with two chains, on fire, flung with all yor might at the enemy."
Onotole: "Such as getting out of a Wizard's tower."
* Mallexantus bristles slightly, but doesn't have a witty rejoinder for that.

Onotole: (( Channeling a swift kick in the shins. ))
Mallexantus: (( Lillend, no feet. ))
Onotole: (( air elementals have shins? ))
Mallexantus: (( so we're attacking them in a body part they don't have with a body part we don't have? ))

Xochitl holds up a WAND.
Moastuo: "Ooooo, a stick!"
* Mallexantus holds aloft a short metallic rod capped on both ends with blue stones just seconds before losing interest in the task.
Moastuo: "Make that TWO sticks!"

Mallexantus: "Okay then. What is it?"
Helena: (( magic vibrator ))
Helena occasionally spectates this game.

Xochitl: "Ooo."
Helena: (( stick of Ooo. ))
* Xochitl whacks herself with the Ooo stick.

Xochitl: "This way if you annoy me, I can hit you and not betray my alignment."
Mallexantus: "Just so long as you're taking pleasure from hitting people out of spite."
Soban (Hybrid Form): "Awesome, we can hit people to heal them. Can we continue on now?"

Mallexantus: (( so, come in peace or shoot to kill? ))
Moastuo: (( yes ))

Heikon: (( Sorry for the delay. A friend wanted me to teach him how to write lesbian erotica. ))
LooneyDM: (( WHAT? ))
It all went downhill from there.

LooneyDM: (( you'll like what's coming a little further down ))
Onotole: (( Is it cookies ))
LooneyDM: (( not quite ))
Onotole: (( Oh crap cookie golems ))
Mallexantus: (( Dough elementals? ))
Helena: (( brownies? *giggle ))

LooneyDM: (( nope ghost can't smeen ))
LooneyDM: (( smell ))
Helena: (( GHOST NOT SMEEN ))
Mallexantus: (( no-one can smeen. ))
* Onotole can smeen.
Helena: (( I have Improved Smeening ))

Mallexantus: (( that was close, and close is good. ))
Moastuo: (( whaddya mean close, I only took three damage? ))
Soban (Hybrid Form): (( Hey Moastuo, you want to trade Damage? ))
Soban took ~90 damage that fight

Mallexantus: (( wasn't sure if the hail mary flank and fireball would work or leave Mal gangtentacled. ))

Moastuo: (( magic stones of breast enhancement. ))
Moastuo: (( tape them to your chest, BAM, larger breasts ))

LooneyDM whisper to Xochitl: give me a will save
LooneyDM whisper to Mallexantus: give me a will save
Xochitl: « 1d20+6 = 3 + 6 = 9 »
Mallexantus: « 1d20+6 = 3 + 6 = 9 »
Mallexantus: (( jinx? ))
Moastuo: (( and thus our healer and reachmonkey were dominated by forces unknown. ))

Onotole: " Great, the boob-stones have taken over their minds."

Xochitl: « 1d20+1 = 10 + 1 = 11 »
Xochitl: ((I AM SO STEALTHY))

Scoring the only player crit of the evening, Moastuo shoots Heikon
Heikon: "... My canopy!"
LooneyDM: Moastuo imbeds an arrow in heikon
Moastuo: "Quit covering the thing with it, then!"

LooneyDM out

No comments:

Post a Comment