Saturday, December 18, 2010

Zombies!


Zombies! They have gotten to my brains. My last stand was more of the silly type. Here's some quotes

Art from jollyjack and GIS for zombies

Gareth: I'm a sesquipedilarian

DM: The room is trashed.
Akuma: I search the room for loots.
DM: You find trash.

Tsoria: Why do I talk to him? You'd think being married to him I'd know better.

Tsoria: It's my long lost brother. Teh Jeff!

Looney: Of course when I roll twice they're both awesome.

Gareth: I'm going to throw off a twinning stance on me, myself, and...
Akume: ...Irene

DM: This is a shadow demon. It's held together by malice and hate.
Looney: It's weak against hugs and kisses.

Tsoria: I'm going to use holy smite batman.

DM: You have frosting on your lip, is that what you tell Strahd.
Tsoria: Come over here and taste my frosting big boy.

DM: The large figure shuffles towards you.
Looney: Is he doing the truffle shuffle?
Akuma: It would be better if he was doing Thriller

DM: What's your initiative?
Looney: Last.

Akuma: I'm crystal fresh (shardmind)

Teh Jeff: I'm using appalling crunch.
Gareth: That sounds like a breakfast cereal.

Gareth: That's Mr. Warlord to you. Maybe even captain.

fighting a big glass heart
Akuma: This is only the second time in his life Akuma has had to break a heart

And we switched DMs again. This time Vimac's player is DMing
Akuma became Curd, Minotaur Seeker
Tsoria and Gareth stayed the same
I became a halfling sorcerer
Attapacca became Barden "Bones" dwarven cleric
Thalia joined us. Goliath Warden
Tor joined us. Razorclaw shifter Monk

DM: He draws out Gareth.
Gareth: Pick my wife next.
Thalia: 3, 3 fatalities ah ha ha ha

Gareth: You need to mooove.
Looney: He likes to moove it, moove it
(Minotaur characters are so much fun to tease)

Curd: I'm in the mood for halfling stew.
Looney: I'd like to see you try. I'll make your hair stand on end for a week.

Tsoria: I used one healing surge.
Thalia: I used febreeze

Curd: Moo money, moo problems

Curd: Frosty the snowwoman with some very scary snow

Gareth: Lay hands on me when you get a chance.
Thalia: Kinky

Tsoria: Is that you? (Gareth)
Curd: She doesn't remember what her husband looks like.

Tsoria (after lay on hands): Was it good for you?

Looney: We're getting knocked up. (Pause) Knocked around, around!

DM: He can't see the halfing.
Looney: My lightning appears to be coming out of the lower half of the minotaur.
Tsoria: The minotaur is shooting lightning out his ass.
Curd: I had some bad taquitos last night.

DM: You take 24 damage
Thalia: I'm down
Tsoria: Does that mean I don't get flanking any more?

DM: On the goblin you find a chain shirt, a battleaxe, and a pouch.
Curd: A couch?

Gareth: Medic! Oh wait that's me.

DM: If you don't like my English...
Gareth: Don't you mean common?

DM: Agrid, the gnome. Brother to Hagrid. Agrid is a miniature half-giant.

Gareth: I distract the drakes "I have beef jerky"
DM: It's right there in front of them (referring to the minotaur)
Curd: Well I am delicious

DM: He's almost dead
Curd: I know how that feels.
(Curd has been bloodied or dying nearly every fight)

Curd: He bravely shifts away.

Looney: The defenders and leaders are forming a defensive line.
Barden "Bones" : At least it's not a chorus line.

DM: The trees are cover, the rocks are difficult terrain.
Gareth: What are the monkeys?
Curd: The monkeys are fun terrain.

Gareth: Well crud.
Curd: Yes?

LooneyDM out.

No comments:

Post a Comment