Friday, May 6, 2011

Druid

You know this is why you want to play a druid. Calling down lightning, fire and ice from the heavens. Especially ice because it works extra well for reshaping the landscape and clearing out all those pesky man-made structures.
Art from here
LooneyDM out

Quotes:

Boddywyn: (( there's such a thing as roleplaying xp :) ))
Haruhi: (( ROLEPLAYING ))
Haruhi: (( it works, bitches ))

Boddywyn: (( i have tofu hp! ))

* Haruhi tries to fan her hair dry with her wings
Haruhi: (( ack! used a gender. ignore that! ))

Haruhi: (( haruhi holds grudges ))
I'kishaeila: (( Iki holds peanuts. ))

Boddywyn: You insulted Haruho last night.
Haruhi: (( THAT BETTER BE A TYPO ))

* Haruhi starts pouncing all over the place
I'kishaeila: (( the visual of Haruhi pouncing around like a kitten amuses me XD ))

Pliny: "Hmmn, mostly love poetry. Perhaps this is a common place for lovers to meet?"
Haruhi: "So basically like, roses are red, violets are blue, want to make out?"

Haruhi: (( I'm sorry did a BARBARIAN just insult my character's intelligence? ))

I'kishaeila: (( it shouldn't have enough room for that many people... ))
LooneyGM: (( it's like a clown car ))

Haruhi: (( is this because I was chewing shrubbery earlier? ))
LooneyGM: (( if that was the case you'd be the one inside it ))

LooneyGM: The tendriculos swallows up Rundalmar.
Boddywyn: Well, I wasn't expecting to see you in here.

Toby: (( I WAS LAYING EGGS ))
Haruhi: (( IT ISN'T EASTER YET ))
Toby: (( I WORK AHEAD OF SCHEDULE ))

Rundalmar: Cat-lady, dont be a lesser being that i mentioned earlier.
Rundalmar: (( lion-lady* ))
* Haruhi 's ears go back
Haruhi: "Bite me, cowface"
I'kishaeila: He might.
* Rundalmar winks.
Haruhi: "Yeah and I'm sooo afraid of cow teeth"

Haruhi: (( also is it just me or does that map look like a colon ))
Pliny: (( It's because we're deep in the bowels of the earth ))

* Pliny rolls: 1d20+9 Bardic Lore to the rescue! => 1 + 9 = 10
Pliny: (( Crap. ))

Boddywyn: (( satyrs eat flowers? ))
Pliny: (( Hey, I'm part goat ))
Pliny: (( I'll eat tin cans if it pleases me ))

goblin b: "Do you have a gift?"
Haruhi: "you can keep the minotaur"
Haruhi: "you can probably teach him to do tricks"

The Lady: "Who travels with you Plinian?"
I'kishaeila: (( hooligans! ))

Toby: (( THEY ARE CAPRICIOUS LITTLE FUCKS ))
Haruhi: (( you mean, like you? ))

* Haruhi headbutts Pliny in thanks
* Pliny is knocked over

Pliny: (( My special ability: Wall of text! Stops enemies in their tracks. They just can't get through it. ))

* Iki follows the sound of raging cow.

No comments:

Post a Comment