Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Child PCs

Who doesn't love it when the PCs best excuse for why they shouldn't be held accountable for the rash of murders they just committed is "but I'm too young, cute, innocent, etc". Especially if their actions make it clear that they're absolutely none of the above. For many a child PC is just an excuse to add an extra level of crazy onto their already bizarre concept. For some reason the little girl necromancer is a popular option. I just don't get it. I guess some people really enjoy creeping out the other players.

Art from here
LooneyDM out

2 comments:

  1. In my last game which featured a child PC they were just a hair's breadth from turning against the party, gaining ultimate power and becoming the final boss of the campaign. Be careful who you offer faustian bargains to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds amazing though...and I might have 2 characters that are very similar to that

      Delete