Friday, January 11, 2013

Deadlines

I always remember that I should update the blog at the worst time.  Much like I always remember that I need to do game prep at the worst time.  And by worst time I mean 30 minutes before I need to have it done.  So how about you?  Have you ever remembered that you needed to prep for a game shortly before it was supposed to begin?  My biggest forget is npc tokens for my online game.  I have quite a pile of tokens for the online tools I use but I frequently find that I need a specific one that I don't have.  It makes for a lovely point of panic when I'm creating tokens for the encounter as the players are setting up their tokens on the map.  Such is the price of forgetfulness and not minding ones deadlines.

Art from here
LooneyDM out

No comments:

Post a Comment